A garden can be a place if fun and relaxation. Gardening is a wonderful hobby which keeps you in touch with nature. Gardening is a relaxing pastime. The garden like interiors needs proper management. Being out does not mean it needs no decor. Garden decor counts a lot. It makes your place worth enjoying.
Fencing is an important project for a garden. It gives a disciplined look to the garden and works as a protective gadget also.
1. Mark your pallet fence area while walking backward with the twine ball. Use the measuring tape to determine the length of fencing you need.
2. Choose the free wooden pallets according to your choice for the construction.
3. Lay down the pallets on the ground with the best side down. Look for the damaged planks.
4. Remove the planks with the help of hammer and pry bar.
5. Remove every other slat, leaving the two larger slats on each side of the pallets.
6. Measure pallets horizontal length using a measuring tape. Dig two 2 feet deep holes and 4 inches around with the centers at a distance equal to the pallet length.
7. In the center of each hole place a landscape timber. Fill the holes with the soil which was removed.
8. Place two bricks about 6 inches away from each landscape timber between the two timbers. Place the pallet on top of the two bricks such that the left and right sides rest on the center of the timbers
9. Using galvanized screws drive pallet into the landscape timbers with a drill.
10 The fencing can very well protect your plantation from the herbivores.